(click on images to open links)
Wondering how to keep your players excited about economy? Or maybe you tried some casino plugins that were incomplete or not customizable enough? In summary, are you looking for a plugin you players will beg you to install?
BettingGames offers a complete suite of gambling games, and is also a compilation of the gambling games available on spigot, with more config options for maximum uniqueness. If you played on 'CS:GO' gambling websites or any similar thing, you'll be familiar with those games!
With 7 different game types and lots of configuration files with an incredible amount of options, you'll be able to create a completely unique casino where some real money can be made. Create your games, your casino GUI (there can be a complex set of in-game GUIs linked together, with items performing commands or leading to custom ranking menus, etc) and start enjoying a new great part of your server's economy.
Let's see what games are available!
Keep in mind that all the demo images available below are the default games available when you first install the plugin. Everything is customizable, the GUI title, items, animation items, texts, win/lose chances, etc. Really everything!
Animated images below seem to not always appear, so there's a link with every gif.
The game starts with a certain value, which is going up quickly, but can stop (crash) at any moment. You can choose to stop at any time to validate your bet multiplication gain by the value at the time you stopped. You might loose everything if you don’t stop before it crashes!
A single winner is selected between all the game participants and their chances to win being determined by how much they bet. The more you bet, the more chances you have to win!
You can bet on multiples choices (by default the classical red, black and green) every choice has a certain percentage to be the one selected (and multiply your bets).
A versus game between two players, one of them is randomly choosen to win.
Rock Paper Scissors
The Minecraft version of this well-known classic game.
You can buy consumable items (by default, potions). Drinking those potions will give you a certain chance percentage to get your money back (with a said multiplier). If the multiplier selected is less than 1, you’ll loose money after all, and if it’s more than 1, you’ll gain some. This game already exists on spigot in a more complex version (with NPCs), this is only in GUIs like every other game.
For some specific items and a certain cost, you’ll be able to try to “upgrade” them, resulting in some chances of winning a better, or worse, item.
Bet currencies or items
You can configure the value of items and enchants in the configuration. This really opens lots of possibilities instead of just having money as the unique way of betting!
Dynamically-generated ranking GUIs, for all games or only some of them, accessible by command or GUI icon.
Lots of GUIs are animated
You can customize the animation items, like everything else!
And really, I insist, everything has a config option.
Just see by yourself on the wiki, every default file is present and detailed.
Key points of the plugin :
- 7 game types (see above). And you can have infinite games (multiple games with the same type, for example 3 jackpots (with different options) and 5 bargambles or coin flips). You can also suggest game ideas and they'll be added if it's good!
- Create and customize your games. Everything has a configuration option somewhere (game settings, guis, texts, ...).
- Create custom ranking GUIs for some particular games for example, or with a player limit.
- Configurable menus system (GUI, inventories) for your players with advanced configuration for every item, such as submenus, games menu, ranking menus, commands, or simply display items.
- You can bet money and/or items. Items that can be used as a bet are configurable.
- Furthermore, when it comes to multiplying items (for the Crash game for example, when your bet is multiplied by a certain value), the plugin can "split" items depending on their enchantments.
- Save player data on disk (with JSON or SQLite) or configuring a MySQL database. There also is a statistics system with a few interesting stats.
- If you stop the plugin (reload, restart or stop your server), or if a player disconnects, every bet will be refunded and games will be canceled.
- There are a lot of minor settings like this. Check the wiki!
And more! Check the wiki to see a list of games and their options for example, or come and ask some questions in my discord!
You can test all of my plugins on my test server! For QuestCreator, this is mainly to test the in-game editor and commands.
IP : guillaumevdn.mcpro.io
Updated as often as possible to the latest Spigot version.
You're opped when you join it, and your bank account is updated to its maximum limit. The configurations files, data and userdata is reset when you disconnect if there's no-one else. There is Essentials, Vault and Citizens installed as well.
Here you can find explanations about the plugin.
Link to the documentation
In order to work correctly, this plugin needs Java 8 (or above), my GCore library (included in the zip file) and any spigot version marked as supported on this page.
Always use the latest minor version : for instance, if you're on 1.9, use 1.9.4. Also, keep in mind that this plugin was developed and tested under Spigot. Other implementations are not guaranteed to work, even though it's generally not a problem (for instance, PaperSpigot works fine).
By buying and using this plugin, you agree with the following points :
- (1) The license can be read here. In summary : you are allowed to install and run the plugin, and use its features, if you bought it, for your network. You are not allowed to decompile, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute or sell copies or portions of the plugin.
- (2) Purchases are final and no refund will be made, under any circumstance. If you start a PayPal dispute, (a) you will lose access to the resource (this is a SpigotMC rule) and (b) I will not accept it and contact PayPal to sort it out.
- (3) One purchase = one server/network. If you have a BungeeCord network (or any variant), you can use the same purchase on all servers connected to it. However, if you have another, separate server or network, you need to purchase a new copy.
- (4) You agree that you will only use the 'reviews' section only to give your fair opinion on the plugin and not to get support or to suggest things. Do not leave unfair reviews with errors or problems, it's simply annoying.
Thanks to everyone for your support, ideas, bugs report and patience!
Icons of this page can be found here : https://iconarchive.com/show/minecraft-icons-by-chrisl21.1.html