BuildSystem is a simple but powerful - as the name already says - system for builders, with lots of great features for everyday usage.
Manage worlds in the worlds navigator, change their permission, projects and status with ease.
And not to forget: let each player decide which settings whey think are best for them and now the building can start!
- 100% customisable messages and scoreboard
- Powerful navigator which allows for an overview of all worlds. Extra GUIs for:
- Not Started, In Progress, Almost Finished and Finished maps
- Maps that have been put to the Archive
- Private player maps: Each player can create their own map, if a map with their name doesn't exist
- Create worlds with ease: When creating a world, choose from:
- Predefined worlds or
- Custom generators provided by 3rd party plugins or
- Custom templates which you can add yourself
- Easily manage your worlds: Choose from over 6 different statuses for each world
- When in worlds that are set as finished, the player is invisible and can fly in adventure mode, so they can only have a look without breaking anything [bypass: /build]
- Set the permission you need to join a worlds
- Change what project each world is for (e.g. "A small BedWars map")
- Set the world itemso you can spot them faster among other worlds
- You can choose from all items that are available in Minecraft
- Import, delete and create worlds with ease
- New and improved navigator!
- Not a GUI anymore, but furthermore an interactive navigator
- But if you rather have a "normal" GUI, the option is there for you to toggle between the
- Per player settings
- Building tools:
- Toggle block physics
- Custom speed
- Receive player skulls
- Change the time in a world with only a single command
- Toggle double slab breaking
- Open iron doors and iron trapdoors
- Night vision
- Disable interactions with certain blocks