Check out our new website!
This project is the same as the old Factions 126.96.36.199 version and we intend to keep the original functionality intact as much as possible. That being said, we've decided to offer a few enhancements including:
- Command System Overhaul
- Using placeholders, you can create the ultimate scoreboard! Show whose faction you're in, how much power you have, and so much more!
- Customizable messages
- Almost every message in FactionsUUID is customizable, so make it what you want it to look like! Want to make the messages red? Go ahead! Want to make the help menu look like pink and pretty? Be our guest!
- UUID compatibility
- Changed your name? No problem! Factions remembers your UUID so everything stays the same.
No need to rejoin your faction!
- PlaceholderAPI and MVdW Placeholders support
- All the placeholders you want right in your hands! Use any placeholders to show your players
everything they need to see. Want to show how many votes they have? Go ahead!
- Customizable /f map
- Big or small, you can show how many chunks a player can see. Want to see 20 chunks ahead of
you? No problem! Want to be an all-seeing god? That's a bit of a stretch, but that's for you to decide!
- Faction permissions (/f perm)
- Want control over who has permission to build, place, and even interact? Make your faction as
- Faction fly
- Want your players to fly in their land, but not in the wilderness? This feature is just for you! Flying makes it easier to check out bases, make bases, and find enemies!
- ant to see who's the best faction around? Don't worry, we've made it easy for you! See who has
the most money, blocks, spawners, and items and determine whether it is a good idea to raid them!
- And so much more!
- If you want something implemented and you have purchased the resource, all you have to do is open an issue on GitHub and I will see if I can get it added!