Iris is a full featured generator, here is a detailed list of all the features currently supported.
- NEW! Custom Biomes via Data Packs! You can now give your biomes custom colors for leaves, grass, water & sky!
- NEW! MCA Pregenerator, Depending on your processor you can turn 15 chunks per second into 90 or higher per second!
- The Iris Overworld has over 100 biomes, 2,000 schematics & loads of detail. You can view the overworld project at https://github.com/IrisDimensions/overworld
- Fully customizable dimensions with "projects". Make your own biomes, regions, schematics & decorations with ease.
- Iris has a "Studio" mode which allows you to design dimensions in schema supported json (autocomplete)
- No biome limits
- As you design your world, keep flying & see your changes hotload into the generator
- Iris cannot cascade, ever! It generates schematics (objects) in a separate region space (memory & storage) then writes only the cross-sections into generating chunks. It's called the Parallax Layer
- Fast biome finding with /iris goto
- Project downloading & generating from github