WHAT CAN I DO WITH PLAYERCONTROL+?
The plugin will constantly save what your players do on your server/network. If someone writes something in the chat, executes a command, kills a user, even craft some item, the plugin is going to save it. Using the /pc check command you will be able to see all player information inside an interactive inventory, filtering and sorting what you need.
The plugin has support for multiple events/actions (even other plugins events) and you can define which variables will be stored. For example, for a JOIN event, you can set the specific location where the player joined. Sensitive information like /login and /register commands will not be saved!
You can now check some server statistics per day using /pc stats command!
The plugin has support with PlaceholderAPI so you can save 1000+ variables. The plugin allows you to save custom events from other plugins.
✓ = PlayerControl | ✓ = PlayerControlPlus
- ✓ Log file for every player
- ✓ Saves Actions:
- ✓ Join, Leave, Chat, Commands, Change World, Block Break, Block Places, Kills, Deaths, Drops
- ✓ Craft Item, Interact Item, Pickup Item, Entity Kill, Player Kick
- ✓ Unlimited Custom Events from other plugins
- ✓ Information removal after a period of time
- ✓ PlaceholderAPI variables
- ✓ MySQL Database
- ✓ GUI Inventory to see data inside the game
- ✓ Filter Player data by Category and Time
- ✓ Sort Player data by Time and Activity
- ✓ Search data for specific word/phrase
- ✓ Server statistics GUI
- ✓ Modify Inventory data descriptions
- ✓ Modify inventory data items
- ✓ Save data permission
- ✓ Conditions for Actions
- ✓ Ignore players
- ✓ Extra options for Actions
- ✓ Improved performance