Allows players to quickly create shops to buy, sell, barter, or gamble items seamlessly!
By focusing on ease of use, players of any skill level can create in-game shops in a way that feels like a native feature.
- Change currency to a custom item, virtual currency (Vault), or experience points seamlessly.
- Create shops in multiple ways. Either fill out a sign or hit a chest with an item and fill out info in chat (both configurable)
- Fully customizable.
- No commands required.
- No permissions required. (But are supported)
- Easily handles items with custom display names, descriptions, and enchantments. (and custom player heads)
- All shop displays use client side packets so there is no lag on the server or chances of duping the items
- Full logging support for MySQL and MariaDB
- Create admin shops that don't need to be stocked
- All sign text is translatable and customizable. (along with text colors)
- All chat messages are translatable and customizable. (along with text colors)
- Control what types of shops individual players are able to create and use.
- Control the amount of shops individual players are able to create and use
- Blacklist certain worlds from having shops created in them.
- Ability to set an optional price players must pay to create and/or destroy shops
- Integrates with WorldGuard and Towny
- Integrates with DynMap to show shops on the map
- Works with chests, barrels, shulker boxes, even ender chests!
- Plug and Play.